What Is a Strategic Plan and Why Does Your company Need One Business plan?
In order to prepare a strategic plan, the first step is to finalize a business plan. Business plan is considered to be a written statement of an entrepreneurial vision. A good business plan is deemed to be a roadmap for the organization.
It contains a definition of the business model, the product/service, goal set-up, competitorÃ¢â¬â¢s analysis, market analysis, financial projections and detailed report of business activity.
Key areas of a Business Plan
- Executive Summary
- Business Model
- Market Strategies
- Competitive Analysis
- Technology and Product Plan
- Revenue Plan
- Financial Projections
- Valuations of Business
- Investment Offerings
Why is there a requirement of a business plan?
Thus, for an organization to function more efficiently a plan, goal, vision is needed which can be obtained by a business plan.
It is a set of prospects that can be achieved if planning is appropriate and APT.
Business Plan Review
If you have prepared a basic business Plan, but would want a professional to review by an expert before meeting investor so that we can amend and update it appropriately, let us know. Our professional team will review and advise on additional working that is required to be included in a business plan based on the target market a plan.
Building a new Business Plan
If you wish to raise fund in millions, you must need a full proof business plan. We develop a business which increases the chance of funding by 50% and we train startups founders to learn the business what they are doing. We begin with meeting all founders and senior management team on the overall plan. We do market research about your company, your product/ service, your industry and your competition to develop a full proof business plan. We boost the plan projected financials, revenue forecast based on service available market for your product/service, cash flow, investment offerings, Fund flow, margin analysis, ratio analysis, Purchase plan by product segment and finalizing human resource need for your business in long run, industry analysis to ratify various business statement.
Corporate Planning and Organization Structure
Corporate planning is known to be a tactical method for establishing long-term goals and achieving business growth and productivity objectives. These are also tactical strategies that aim to streamline operations and accomplish goals. It is a systematic process to determine the objectives to be achieved in the future course of action. The main focus of the corporate planning is managing fundamental planning for the future of the economy,ÃÂ innovation and competition.
The corporate structure refers to the hierarchy of the organization that includes the functioning of the corporation inÃÂ the organizational structure. As a result, corporate planning and development focus on formulating, monitoring, and executing theÃÂ organizational plans to achieve objectives.
Importance of Corporate planning and Structure for an organization
Corporate planning and design, therefore,ÃÂ allows small businesses to pursue potential plans and ways of executing them.
Projected revenues, expenses and revenues of the company, strategic planning etc. are needed for predicting financial results. The owner of the company shall prepare corporate plans and framework for the long-term capital plan,ÃÂ andÃÂ many other functions of the organization to be performed.
Requirement of Forecasting and Sensitivity Analysis for a Business
Financial projections areÃÂ one of the most challenging aspects of the business plan. If we were to present the business plan to a group of investors, they need to illustrate it with figures. The investors are focused on the profitability of the company
The goal is to establish financial projections and predict the progress and success of the company. The sensitivity analysis is a way of predicting the result of a decision if the situation appears to be different from the key prediction(s). It is very useful when trying to determine the implications of the actual outcome of a particular variable;ÃÂ it will be different from what was previously thought.
Importance of forecasting and sensitivity analysis
Forecasting plays a key role in the process of modern management. This is an important and necessary support for planning and successful operations.
- This offers accurate and reliable information on past events, current events and likely future events. This is important for a successful planning process.
- This gives managers the confidence to make choices on predictions.
- It helps to analyze and understand the problem area.
- It is helpful to compare the true and the expected outcomes.
- Helps in development of sound foundation in the management.
The importance of sensitivity analysis is:
- This helps to identify important variables that have an effect on the expense and benefits of the project.
- It is important for the calculation of demands, expenses operating costs, legal costs, sales and financial benefits.
- This method helps to assess how changes will have an effect on a particular project and the implications of such changes.
- This helps to identify the unpleasant situations that may arise as a result of the change,ÃÂ thus identifying and enforcing steps that will help to mitigate such adverse effects.
International Structuring and its benefits to MNC
Tax, legislative and regulatory developments are increasingly affecting MNC's.
Knowing the effect of these business operations and activities, thus, plays a vital role in the success of the company. We will,ÃÂ therefore,ÃÂ help to organize the businessÃÂ both locally and globally, in the context of international structuring.
When requirement of international structuring occurs?
- When the organization plans cross-border acquisitions, disposals etc., international structuring is necessary.
- When the organization is required to repatriate incomes and handle circulation of cash within the group, or in case to reinvest it. It helps to evaluate and understand the problem area.
- When an organization needs tax advice when setting up a business group.
- When it is necessary to handle intellectual property and intangible assets.
Our framework of International structuring includes:
Inbound and outbound structuring
- It is useful for the determination of demands, expenditures, cost of operations, legal costs, revenues and financial benefits
- Coordination of different country specific structuring
- Applying effective and tax-efficient cross-border strategies for both inbound and outbound investment
- Taking into account the new developments in the international tax arena
- Full help in matters of tax compliance and accounting
- Optimization of the business model
Importance of a Company to prepare Budget
One of the most important aspects of strategic planning is the budgeting process of how to raise funds, be it venture capital, PE financing, IPO, etc. The budgeting system enables the forecasting of future costs and the evaluation of investors and lenders. This includes sound budget planning and the deployment of various resources. This requires a budgeting analysis.
Importance of Budgeting analysis
- The budget preparation process is designed to bridge the communication gap constructively when managers approach their staff directly.
- It aids as a shield to the potential issues.
- It helps in determination and assessment of real performance
- A vision of growth in the future
- Helps in computation of costs of projects in a well-defined manner.
- In the budgeting analysis process, accounting software can be used by companies that help to automate the budgeting process and help to keep track of expenses electronically.
Such software packages often gather and collect information from the accounting department of the company in order to establish a simplified budget planning and budgeting system. These are important resources to manage financial information in real-time format and to analyze details.